Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twinclaire
twinclaire

GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain Empty
PostSubject: GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain   GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm

[b]

URGENT-we've lost Ozzy, please help

Postby catht1977 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 am
Well, we couldnt have had a worse start to our new life back in the UK. My brother went to let out Sasha & Ozzy at lunchtime yesterday & something spooked Ozzy & he ran away. He was seen a few times yesterday afternoon but was too scared to come to anyone that called him as he didnt know them. We flew in last night around 8pm & went straight out looking for him but couldnt find him & eventually had to stop as it was too late to keep shouting his name. As soon as it gets light we'll be out again & we've notified the local police/dog wardens etc. I'm worried sick-he's not used to the area, has no road sense & is not used to the cold. I know there's a couple of members in the Lancashire area so please keep an eye out for him-he was last seen in Rishton, near Blackburn at around 3pm yesterday. Also if you can cross post this to any forums you are on, it would be appreciated, the more people keeping a look out for him, the better. He is microchipped but with a Spanish microchip so dont know if it will come up on our systems, I need to ring the vets this morning & find out. He is normally very placid but is really scared & tried to bite the last person that tried to grab his collar so if anyone finds him, please dont try to grab him, just ring me on 07960 279983 & I'll come for him (I know I'm not supposed to post my phone number but I'm desperate) He is the dog on the left of my avatar & was wearing a read collar. Thanks.

GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain File-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.sprayartist.com
carlasmum

PostSubject: Re: GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain   GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am

Still no news of Ozzy.
Please can everyone keep their eyes and ears open . It's been over a week now so he could be anywhere.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Karenn
HRAITUK Helper
HRAITUK Helper
Karenn

PostSubject: Re: GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain   GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Many of us are already aware, but for those who aren't.

Ozzy sadly didn't make it home, and was found with what seemed to be a Electrucution from a train....sleep tight, little one....forever in the hearts of the ones who loved you rip xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain   GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GSD lost please help owners just arried from spain
Page 1 of 1